Each BLOX Racing coilover system is designed with specifically matched spring rates and shock valving to offer enthusiasts unparalleled handling characteristics, while maintaining suitable ride comfort and quality.
The Drag Pro Series is strictly designed for drag racing. Drag racers can properly set-up their suspension, which is often overlooked, by adjusting their vehicle’s ride height and corner weights to compensate for front end lift and rear end squatting. Greatly improves 60-ft times and high speed stability.
BLOX Coilovers Features:
- Full bodied adjustable coilovers
- Monotube Construction for superior durability
- Hot rolled, shot peened and heat treated springs to protect against deformation
- Performance coilovers with drag racing
- Includes a full set of 4 coilovers with shocks
- Includes spanner wrench
- Direct replacement for factory shocks/springs
- Spring Rates: 12kg Front / 18kg Rear
|Acura||Integra||LS/RS/GS (Coupe or Sedan)||1994 - 2001|
|Acura||Integra GSR||Coupe or Sedan||1994 - 2001|
|Acura||Integra Type R||1997 - 2001|