Once a vehicle is lowered, wheel camber may become excessively negative, meaning the top of the tire is angled inward (toward the center of the vehicle). While some negative camber aids in improving traction and road adhesion, too much can result in compromised handling and accelerated tire wear.
Eibach offers a complete range of Pro-Alignment kits, which provide a simple, affordable solution to correct excessive negative camber. These alignment kits not only assist in adjusting a vehicle’s camber back to factory specifications, but they also allow an experienced chassis tuner to utilize the increased adjustment range to "dial-in" a performance-oriented alignment that uses negative camber to maximize a chassis’ true potential.
With correct alignment, turn-in becomes more precise and handling becomes gratifyingly crisp and predictable. Highspeed stability is also enhanced, making an Eibach Pro-Alignment kit a necessity for the serious performance tuner.
Eibach 5.67476K Features
- Precision alignment camber arm kit for maximum performance
- Camber +3.0 to -3.0 degrees of adjustments
- Prevents uneven tire wear
- Wider range of camber adjustment- suitable for street or track tuning
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Sport
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Si
- 2017 - 2018 Honda Civic Type-R
- 2018 - 2018 Honda Accord 1.5T
- 2018 - 2018 Honda Accord 2.0T
What's In The Box?
- 2 - Rear Camber Arms
- Necessary Hardware
- Eibach 1-Year Limited Warranty